18 July 2012

White space 2.0

Continuing from my previous car negative white space, I created a moped in a similar style. I wish to compose a repetitive pattern of the following negative white imagery upon mint green paper. 

This is far from a refinement, but I am happy to post my progress.


I used my lovely Illustrator package to compose this intricate shapes and figures to create this cartoon and simplistic image. I created this piece of work over night, so excuse me for the poor refinement. I used a reference image for the moped anatomy, but created the figurine by racking at my brains for ideas.

I really enjoyed this, and will soon compose a repetitive pattern on blogger to illustrate my refined simplistic characters to the world. I wish to produce this to create some nice present wrapping paper, or if I am happy enough to use it, to line my portfolio case. With much refinement I am sure to copose this haha.

For those who missed my previous post, here is a link!

enjoy!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment