26 July 2012

Photograph arrangement - Goodbye lemonade can

I took a couple of photographs yesterday of a small pattern using a few unusual items from around my room. 

Makes me feel like it is a game show, a presentation of spontaneous items from afar, how many can you remember, 20 seconds go! ect.


The arrangement consists of a print of a old world war poster, a selection of faced-down Tarot cards, a 'shot up' lemonade can and dice. 
The beautiful details of the Tarot cards remind me of a form of cultural china paintings on pottery. The use of this apparent style creates a cleanliness brought to the cards, emphasizing the palette of white in the image. The lighting was arranged adjacent of the table so it could create a differentiation between cards and the world war print beneath.

I am currently embracing my theory test over the next few days, so with the enjoyment of these photographs wish me the best of luck.

Thank you,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment