12 July 2012

beautiful design cover there Adobe!

My student Life is now complete. No longer having to evolve my skills using freeware, such as Indesigns' relative Scribus, and photoshops' cousin Gimp. I have finally saved the funds I need to purchase this holy grail of software. 

Adobe creative suite 6 design and web premium. Already I have discovered the wondered of flash and other unknown forms or 'spendy' complicated software. (which of course like many programs, will at first drive me up the walls).


I thank you for reading this disinteresting post, however to me this is a large achievement over the years. 

After purchasing the software from www.software4students.co.uk I found their advice very helpful. However, for many students out there like myself, I would ensure before purchase that you do not need the software immediately. Though you can utilize the 30 day trial, the product code that I had received from software4students was not valid on the adobe website. 

Nonetheless, simply file a case and adobe will send the serial number to your email doorstep, and everything will flow as it should. Though many software4student products do have good results. But in my case I was less successful in obtaining the software product code. Just a warning from any S4S purchasers, but not to worry, S4S has a very strong customer support communication. As they believed it was not the fault of my own or theirs, they helped me from there to validate my product, as well as the online adobe agents.

I can only assume that the mass leak of serial and product codes may lead to problems with official products. This may be a result of the amount of illegal software available on the net today, and the lack of internet power to stop it. 

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment