10 July 2012

Ink washes - Comic kid sketches and proposals





 Thought it would be of interest to see some of the traditional techniques I used before I 'shopped my work. The origional post is illustrated in colour for those which havent seen the final production. Listed below.

Makes me smile thinking back to this. A photograph with a small A4 drawing proped up onto the very laptop I am using. Taking many photgraphs to get the best focus without a interfeacne with a low shutter speed aha.

I remember remembering the breathing techniques in taking shots in a photography lesson. Breathe in. Hold breath. Take photo. It hardly works me, but with some trial and error I managed to prop the camera up, using the armchair like a pivot or rest spot for my elbow.

When It comes to comics I have great interest with this cytoplasm liquid, whether it is used in text, thought bubbles or borders. This graffiti styles goo' compliments my hand gestures when I draw, creating textured feelings when observing the work. Love it. http://chewingcans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ink-textures-photoshop.html - Link


Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment