25 July 2012

Eco Pattern - Reduce,Reuse, Recycle

This continuous order of the projected values (media) of society influence our actions to  consume ourselves with products. This doesn't only damage the enjoyment of simple pleasures or our wallets; but our planet too!


The pattern design illustrates my design process in the following link below. It's interesting some advantages that software can have over traditional techniques, i like to combine multiple imagery by experimenting with the hidden incites of illustrator and little touches of photoshop here and there, to generate alternative ideas and compositions.

This is actually the first time also that I touched upon the pattern generator. Had such a interesting time with learning more about all of these tools. 

how I reached where I am now with this project - 

Jack

PS. Please feel free to ask permission for any of my work. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment