4 September 2012

Using a Trust tablet - painting

This is something a little new to me, and even makes me smile when I look at it now. How strange this machine is to be.
 This is a little first attempt at not only using a trust tablet, but also digital painting. Such unrefined lines in places and a slight ambiguity towards with unusual machine. I am however happy with this outcome of this strange washing machine looking structure. Such fun and minutes using that control + Z button in trying to refine darker lines. 


Hope to practice with a bit more of this digital painting, and overall the trust tablet has proved itself. I was surprised that it was both compatible with both mac and pc, but rather glad that it is. I bought an A4 tablet to render this image, but I feel that the size was a little unnecessary and that A4 was certainly too big for my desk space.

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment